On 28 October 2020, the President of the Republic decided to take measures to minimise contacts and movements throughout the territory by establishing a containment period from 30 October to 1 December.
Travel is prohibited except in the following cases and on attestation only for:
- Travel between the place of residence and the place of exercise of the professional activity or universities (or institutions of higher education) for students or centres of training for adults and work trips which cannot be deferred;
- Travel to make purchases of supplies necessary for the professional activity, essential purchases in establishments whose activities remain authorized (list below) and home deliveries;
- Consultations and care that cannot be insured remotely and that cannot be deferred and the purchase of medicines;
- Displacement for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable and precarious persons or child care;
- Movement of persons with disabilities and their accompanying persons;
- Short journeys, within the limit of one hour per day and within a radius of a maximum of one kilometre around the residence, linked either to the individual physical activity of the persons, to the exclusion of any collective sporting practice and from any proximity with other persons, either at the walk with the only people grouped in the same house, or at the needs of pets;
- Judicial or administrative summons and appointments in a public service;
- Participation in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority.
Permanent certificates are available for home travel – work to be signed by the employer and for bringing the children to school to be signed by the person in charge of the child care facility.
For other reasons, individual certificates must be completed at each trip.
A flat-rate fine of € 135 will be applied in case of non-compliance with the confinement.
The attestions are available on the website of the town hall by clicking here: