With the entry into force of the health pass, Mr. the Prefect has updated the decree on the device concerning the marinas.
To dock, each passenger, aged 11 and over, can now present:
– a negative RT-PCR test of -72h
– a 48h negative antigenic test for SARS-CoV2 N protein from
– a complete vaccination certificate (2nd dose + 14 days for two-dose vaccines, 1st dose + 28 days for Janssen vaccine)
This measure is implemented for any person arriving by ship, regardless of the flag of the ship or its origin and takes place in addition to the mandatory tests to get to Corsica by public transport by air and sea.
Bookings for moorings for the 2021 season will be made ONLY on the site:
How to proceed:
- Select the «port of Saint-Florent» from the drop-down menu;
- Enter your arrival and departure dates;
- Enter the dimensions of your boat: be careful! The dimensions must be those found on the official papers of your boat! The price may vary if you do not enter the exact dimensions (in meters!);
- Select the type of boat: motor or sailboat;
- Select the hull type: monohull or multihull;
- Click on «Book Now»;
- If you have already booked previously, enter your username and password and click on «log in»;
- If you have trouble logging in, you can click on «support» or send an email to: email@example.com to contact the site administrator;
If you do not have an account, enter all the requested information and click on «Ask for my booking»;
- Please note the reservation will be validated only when you receive a confirmation email from us! We must first check availability and find a place that corresponds to the EXACT dimensions of your boat, which is why it is important to enter the right dimensions as well as the draft for sailboats and yachts over 20m.