More than 70 participants were present in Saint-Florent for training for elected officials and coastal municipalities involved in the „ORSEC Polmar-Terre scheme“ organised by the CEDRE (Centre for documentation, research and experimentation on accidental water pollution).
These 3 days of training, also intended for the agents and managers of the various departments likely to have to intervene in the event of marine pollution on the coast of Corsica, have the following objectives:
- the specific Polmar-Terre layout of the ORSEC system
- the roles and responsibilities of the state and local authorities in this organization
- implementation of the “accidental water pollution” component
- control strategies and equipment
- the organization of a construction site.
Find below the report of France 3 Corse Via Stella: