You will find the exact locations of the 7 bag dispensers for canine droppings installed throughout the harbour on the harbour map and the photos attached.
- Behind the parking lot that leads to the Aliso’s footbridge,
- On the “new dock” on the Aliso side, accessible from the bridge,
- At the bottom of the paid parking lot, in front of the offices of the SNSM and the maintenance area (sorting containers in front of the offices of the maintenance area),
- Also behind the paid parking but on the road side, next to it is a yellow sorting container for packaging (ice cream jars, for example!),
- On the quays at the foot of zone “T” just before the main quay,
- At the top of the “T” platform next to the sorting containers,
- At the bottom of the port, at the parking lot, next to the sorting containers.
🚱 These dispensers are accompanied by garbage cans which, let’s not forget, are exclusively reserved for bags containing dog waste!
♻️ Sorting containers are located near the distributors to dispose of other types of waste:
- yellow bin = packaging,
- green bin = glass,
- blue bin = paper.
- Everything else = gray garbage.
🚭In another detail, ashtrays have also been installed along the platforms, at the harbour office and at the office of the maintenance area, for 2 years!
Good day to everyone!